The following are the terms and conditions that apply to use of this web site.
1. Ownership. This web site and the associated intellectual property is maintained on behalf of the Freedom for Drivers Foundation (FFDF) -
2. Copyright. All material on this web site is copyright unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved and any material on this web site must not be reproduced in any form or incorporated into other work without the written permission of the authors and/or of any other copyright owner. All requests for rights to use any of the material should be submitted to via email using the Contact page. Permission is however granted for use of any material on this web site for any non-
3. Trade Marks. “FFDF”, and “Freedom for Drivers Foundation” are trade marks of the Freedom for Drivers Foundation (Roliscon Ltd).
4. No Warranty. Any information provided on this web site is accurate and up to date so far as we are aware, but no warranty is given as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Any errors herein should be referred to us for correction. The information provided on this web site is intended for general information only and should not be construed as being specific legal advice that can be relied upon. Any actions you may take as a result of any information or advice contained on this web site should be verified with third parties such as legal or other professional advisors and is used solely at your own risk.
If you register an interest in any of our campaigns by completing a web form or returning a postal leaflet, or you register to receive any of our newsletters then you are giving us permission to send you requested information, newsletters and other information in the future. You can opt-
6. Third party links. This site may contain links to other third party web sites. We are not responsible for the operations of these web sites, and provides no warranty as to the information provided therein.
8. Contributed Information and Forums. Any information that you submit may be published and may be edited before publication at our absolute discretion, unless you specifically advise otherwise. By submitting such information to us you grant us full copyright in the material so supplied and in any derivative works that may arise as a result of our use of such material. You warrant that you have the right to grant such rights.
You will not use any blogs, discussion forums or bulletin boards maintained by us (as part of this site or otherwise), to publish inaccurate or defamatory material. You will use such services for legal purposes alone and we reserve the right to remove such material if such usage is brought to our attention in respect of your use of the web site or other services.
You accept that we do not monitor nor control information placed on blogs, forums or bulletin boards by contributors and that you must use your own judgement about the accuracy of that information and the reliance you place on it.
9. Waiver of Liability. By using this web site, you accept that we will not be liable in respect of any damage, expense or loss whether direct, indirect or consequential that you may suffer arising out the use of information on this web site or any reliance you place thereon.
10. Jurisdiction and Amendments. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed by English law and the English courts will have sole jurisdiction in relation to any disputes that may arise from use of this web site. These terms and conditions may be varied at any time at the discretion of the web site owners.
Last revised 1/3/2021