The following are the terms and conditions that apply to use of this web site.
1. This web site and the associated intellectual property is owned and maintained by the Alliance of British Drivers (ABD) -
2. All material on this web site is copyright of the Alliance of British Drivers (ABD) unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved and any material on this web site must not be reproduced in any form or incorporated into other work without the written permission of ABD and/or of any other copyright owner. All requests for rights to use any of the material should be submitted to the ABD via email using the Contact page. Permission is however granted for use of any material on this web site that is owned by the ABD for any non-
3. “ABD”, "Alliance of British Drivers" and “Association of British Drivers" are trade marks of the Alliance of British Drivers (Pro-
4. Any information provided on this web site is accurate and up to date so far as the ABD is aware, but no warranty is given as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Any errors herein should be referred to the ABD for correction. The information provided on this web site is intended for general information only and should not be construed as being specific legal advice that can be relied upon. Any actions you may take as a result of any information or advice contained on this web site should be verified with third parties such as legal or other professional advisors and is used solely at your own risk.
6. This site may contain links to other third party web sites. The ABD is not responsible for the operations of these web sites, and provides no warranty as to the information provided therein.
Last revised 10/7/2017
Note that this web site covers only the activities of the ABD in the London region and the issues we face. Please go to the main ABD web site at www.abd.org.uk for national policies and activities.